In keeping with California's commitment to provide meaningful public involvement in governmental decisions, the Central Valley Water Board receives public comments on many types of draft documents: Basin Plan amendments, draft permits and enforcement orders, site cleanup plans, California Environmental Quality Act documents, and more. This page contains links to public notices for projects currently in a public comment period. In addition, you will find links to pages containing support materials (staff reports, text of proposed orders, etc.) below the public notices. You may also visit the Board Meeting calendar for information about upcoming public hearings, workshops, information items and other items being considered by the Central Valley Water Board and associated comment periods.
- Board Meetings
- Press Releases
- Tentative/Proposed Orders
- Basin Planning & TMDLs
- Water Quality Certification
Laws and Regulations Relevant to Current Public Proceedings
- California Water Code
- California Code of Regulations
How to Participate
- Board Meeting Procedures
- Law And Regulations Applicable To Filing Petitions
- Submit Your Comments on Draft Regulations Here
- Ex Parte Communications
- Calendar, Agendas and Minutes of Board Meetings
- Proposed (Tentative) Orders for Consideration by the Board
Basin Planning & TMDLs
- Postponement of Public Hearing Concerning a Resolution Approving a Revised Management Agency Agreement and Real Time Salinity Management Program Framework,
9th or 10th October 2014
- Notice of Public Hearing concerning the 2014 Joint Triennial Review of the Water Quality Control Plans for the Sacramento River and San Joaquin River Basins and the Tulare Lake Basin. Deadline for written comments: 17 October 2014.
- Notice of Public Hearing, 23 October 2014, the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board (Central Valley Water Board) will hold a public meeting to discuss and provide an update on the development of the Central Valley Pyrethroid Pesticides Total Maximum Daily Load and Basin Plan Amendment (Pyrethroids TMDL and BPA).
- Notice of Public Hearing, 7 November 2014, the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board (Central Valley Water Board) will hold a public meeting to discuss and provide an update on the development of the Central Valley Pyrethroid Pesticides Total Maximum Daily Load and Basin Plan Amendment (Pyrethroids TMDL and BPA).