- Email Subscriptions
- Data & Databases
- Business Help
- Public Records Center
- Grants & Loans
- Customer Service Survey
- Language Access Complaint
- File an Environmental Complaint
- Useful Links
- Website Index
- Important information about stopped bond projects is available on the State Water Board Division of Financial Assistance Website. Updates are posted weekly.
- On Hold due to State Budget Crisis - Proposition 84 Agricultural Water Quality Grant Program (AWQGP) -- Request for Qualifications (RFQ) Notice
The Central Valley Water Board is accepting applications for a public agency or non-profit organization to provide project management, administrative support and oversight for projects to implement management practices in the Central Valley. A workshop is being held at the Regional Board office on 17 September 2008. The RFQ application is due on 14 October 2008. For additional information, contact Susan Fregien at (916) 464-4813 or Susan.Fregien@waterboards.ca.gov.
- Overview of the Grants Program, 231 KB, PDF (PDF Info)
For more information, contact Pam Buford at (559) 445-5576 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Assistance Information
Via the State Water Board website.