- State & Regional Water Boards
- Laws & Regulations
- Plans & Policies
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Central Valley Diuron TMDL and Basin Plan Amendment
Subscribe on-line to our Central Valley Diuron TMDL and Basin Plan Amendment, electronic mailing list.
The goal of this project is to develop an amendment to the Basin Plan for Regional Board consideration. The amendment will be designed to establish water quality objectives and a program of implementation for the control of discharges of the herbicide diuron to surface waters in the Sacramento and San Joaquin River Basins of the Central Valley. The amendment will also be designed to establish Total Maximum Daily Loads for waterbodies that are listed for diuron on the 303(d) list, and establish provisions to address and/or prevent future diuron 303(d) listings. For additional information, please contact Danny McClure at (916) 464-4751 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CEQA Scoping Notice, 129 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- CEQA Scoping Information Document, 309 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- CEQA Scoping Presentation, 970 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- CEQA Scoping Comments:
- Debbie Webster, Central Valley Clean Water Association, 137 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Kelye A. McKinney, City of Roseville, 169 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Aldos C. Barefoot, DuPont Crop Protection, 143 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Afiqur Khan, Western Plant Health Association, 98 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Dennis Westcot, San Joaquin River Group Authority, 194 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Michael L. Johnson, Michael L. Johnson, LLC, 299 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Central Valley Pesticide TMDL and Basin Plan Amendment Project
- UC-Davis Diuron Criteria Report, 582 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- UC-Davis Diuron Criteria Report Appendix, 695 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Department of Pesticide Regulation Environmental Fate of Diuron
- EPA Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED) for Diuron
Please allow sufficient time for the file to download completely. Depending on your internet connection service, browser version and computer speed, downloading may take 15 minutes or more for files that are larger than 1 MB. Some browsers, such as certain versions of Internet Explorer, do not show the progress of the download, making it appear that nothing is happening.