Central Valley Pyrethroid Pesticides TMDL and Basin Plan Amendment
Subscribe on-line to our Central Valley Pyrethroid TMDL and Basin Plan Amendment, electronic mailing list.
The goal of this project is to develop an amendment to the Basin Plan for Regional Board consideration. The amendment will be designed to establish water quality objectives and a program of implementation for the control of pyrethroid pesticides that are impacting or could potentially impact aquatic life uses in surface waters in the Sacramento and San Joaquin River watersheds of the Central Valley. The amendment will also be designed to establish Total Maximum Daily Loads for waterbodies that are listed for pyrethroids on the Clean Water Act Section 303(d) list, and establish provisions to address and/or prevent future pyrethroid listings. For additional information, please contact Tessa Fojut at (916) 464-4691 or by e-mail at email@example.com or Danny McClure at (916) 464-4751 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 22 September 2014 Public Meeting
- CEQA Scoping Notice, 96 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- CEQA Scoping Information Document, 318 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- CEQA Scoping Presentation, 544 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- CEQA Scoping Public Comments
- Vicki Kramer, California Department of Public Health, 72 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Debbie Webster, Central Valley Clean Water Association, 444 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Kelye McKinney, City of Roseville, 2.8 MB*, PDF (PDF info)
- Michael L. Johnson, LLC, East San Joaquin Water Quality Coalition, San Joaquin County and Delta Water Quality Coalition, 252 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Linda Dorn, Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District, 2.37 MB*, PDF (PDF info)
- Catherine Smith, Mosquito and Vector Control Association of California, 213 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Theresa A. Dunham, Somach Simmons & Dunn, Pyrethroid Working Group, 359 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Afiqur Khan, Western Plant Health Association, 99 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Central Valley Pesticide TMDL and Basin Plan Amendment Project
- UC Davis Pyrethroid Water Quality Criteria Reports
- UC Davis Sediment Quality Criteria Derivation Methodology
Please allow sufficient time for the file to download completely. Depending on your internet connection service, browser version and computer speed, downloading may take 15 minutes or more for files that are larger than 1 MB. Some browsers, such as certain versions of Internet Explorer, do not show the progress of the download, making it appear that nothing is happening.