- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Board Meeting Schedule
Click on the agenda links below to view the agenda announcement or table of upcoming agenda items. From there, links are provided to the full text of agenda items where available. Agenda items are generally posted 10 days prior to the board meeting date.
- 2012 Schedule | 2013 Schedule | Upcoming Agenda Items | Items Not Yet Scheduled | Prior Years' Meetings | Minutes
2012 Agenda Location January 11–12 Apple Valley February 9 Teleconference: South Lake Tahoe, Victorville, and Bishop March 14-16
Barstow March 29
Teleconference: South Lake Tahoe, Bishop,Victorville, Rosemond and Truckee » Agenda Addendum
» Field Trip: South Shore Fuels & Forest Restoration Project
» Draft Modeling Report: Lake Tahoe Fuels Reduction Strategy
South Lake Tahoe May 9-10 Meeting Canceled June 13-14 - Revised Barstow July 11-12 South Lake Tahoe August No meeting scheduled September 12-13 Barstow October 10-11 South Lake Tahoe November 14 Teleconference Five Locations December No meeting scheduled
- Dates and locations are subject to change.
- If you plan on attending a Board Meeting and comment on one of the agenda items being heard, you may want to download the document Making Presentations before the Board.
- To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Reader 5.0 or higher. Download a FREE copy of the latest version of Adobe Reader.
Subscribe online to receive email notification of the Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board Meetings.