- State & Regional Water Boards' Map
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
The Division of Administrative Services - Fee Branch, is responsible for setting and collecting fees for the Water Quality Program. Below are some of the most requested fee information.
- Check invoice status? Click here. Enter the Facility ID or WDID number to know if the State Board has received your payment. Invoice status is updated nightly.
- Do you need a W-9 form? Click here.
- State Board's Tax ID Number: 680281986
- 2009-2010 Fee Schedules.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Did not find an answer to your question? Send us your question by email at RB4Fees@waterboards.ca.gov or call us at 213-620-2424
For more fee information, go to the State Board's web page. Click here.