- State & Regional Water Boards
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
2010-11 Annual Reports for the Municipal Regional Stormwater NPDES Permit
Santa Clara County
The Cities of Santa Clara County are organized as a collaborative to work on some elements of their stormwater permit compliance. This collaborative program is called the Santa Clara Valley Urban Runoff Pollution Prevention Program.
Each Permittee’s Annual Report is comprised of three parts: regional, countywide, and individual. Some requirements of the MRP are being implemented by the Bay Area Stormwater Management Agencies Association (BASMAA) on behalf of all the MRP Permittees. Other elements are being implemented collaboratively by the Permittees through their respective countywide programs. As such, BASMAA and the countywide programs have submitted Annual Report elements on the regional and countywide collaborative tasks, respectively, on behalf of the MRP Permittees and the individual MRP Permittees have also submitted Annual Report elements on the Permit Provisions they have implemented individually. Should you have questions regarding these Annual Reports, please call Sue Ma at (510) 622-2386 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Countywide Program – Santa Clara Valley Urban Runoff Pollution Prevention Program
- Santa Clara County
- Campbell, Campbell C.5. Amendment
- Los Altos
- Los Altos Hills, Los Altos Hills C.6. Amendment
- Los Gatos, Los Gatos C.5. Amendment
- Monte Sereno, Monte Sereno C.5. Amendment
- Mountain View
- Palo Alto
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
- Saratoga, Saratoga C.5. Amendment
- Santa Clara Valley Water District
For more information about the Santa Clara Valley Urban Runoff Pollution Prevention Program, please visit their site.