- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Make a Payment
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
GRANTS AND LOANS
- DFA Home
- Financial Assistance Application Submittal Tool (FAAST)
- CWSRF Home
- DWSRF Home
- Current Funding
- Other Programs
- Past Programs
- Quick Links
- Calendar of Events
- Contact Us
- Sign up for
Water Recycling Funding Program (WRFP)
Water Recycling Funding
Quick Links: WRFP Guidelines | Quick Facts | Apply Online Now | Construction Application Requirements | Planning Application Requirements
The Water Recycling Funding Program (WRFP) provides funding for construction loans and grants, and planning grants.
- Proposition 1 provides for $625 million in funding for recycled water projects. Financial assistance is provided through Loans and grant for planning and construction activities.
- Proposition 13, approved by voters in 2000, provided financial assistance through loans and grants for planning and construction activities. The funding capacity under this authority is now very limited.
- Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) Program, which provides low-interest loans to public agencies for planning, design, and construction of water recycling projects.
Apply online with FAAST (Financial Assistance Application Submittal Tool). Applications are accepted continuously.
- FAAST How-To Videos
- Planning Grants: Select the “Water Recycling Funding Program - Planning Grant Application” RFP.
- Construction Funding: Select the “the “Water Recycling Funding Program - Construction Application” RFP.
Questions or Comments?
Division of Financial Assistance
Water Recycling Funding Program
State Water Resources Control Board
P.O. Box 944212
Sacramento, CA 94244-2120