Land Disposal Program
The Land Disposal program regulates of waste discharge to land for treatment, storage and disposal in waste management units. Waste managment units include waste piles, surface impoundments, and landfills. California Code of Regulations (CCR) Title 23, (Chapter 15) contains the regulatory requirements for hazardous waste. CCR Title 27, contains the regulatory requirements for wastes other than hazardous waste.
- General Information »» Waste Classification, WDRs, Program Contact Information
- Program Information »» Subtitle D Regs, SWAT, Compost Waste
- Technical Information »» Guidance regarding various aspects of the Land Disposal Program
- Available Documents »» CA Code of Regs, Resolutions, Program Notes, Technical Notes
- Senate Bill (SB) 1082 »» Text of Law, Framework, and a List of Faclities Subject to Corrective Action
- Program Specific Questions »» Email us with your Land Disposal Questions or Comments