Storm Water Program
- Aquatic Toxicity of Common Compounds Used in Construction - This data has been compiled by the Regional Department of Fish and Game in Yountville, California, and has been used to help enforce Fish and Game Code Section 5650.
- Annual Fees for Construction NOIs are now calculated by the following formula:
- Construction Activities Storm Water General Permit Order No. 99-08-DWQ
- Note: The Notice of Intent (NOI) is Attachment 2 in the General Permit
- Construction Notice of Termination for Order No. 99-08-DWQ (Word) (PDF)
- Change of Information form to reduce acreage
- Checklist to Assist with Preparation of the SWPPP (Word) (PDF)
- List of Department of Health Services' Certified Laboratories
- Construction Databases
Questions or Comments?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 341-5536.
Receive updates on Storm Water permitting issues by email. Subscribe online to our electronic mailing lists.