- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Make a Payment
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
SWAMP – Clean Water Team Citizen Monitoring
Community Based Watershed Programs and Groups
A Bay Area city as viewed
- Map of California Citizen Monitoring Programs and Calendar of Citizen Monitoring Activities
- Citizen Monitoring and Related Organizations on the Web
- National (USA) & Other Watershed Monitoring Programs
- U.S.EPA – National Directory of Volunteer
Lists hundreds of citizen volunteer monitoring programs around the country, arranged by state. Key information, including a contact name, address, and type of waters monitored, is also provided.
- The Natural Resource Projects Inventory (NRPI)
Today (2014), NRPI is the most comprehensive statewide database of its kind in California with over 8,000 natural resource projects searchable on the Internet. These projects include watershed conservation and acquisition, restoration and noxious weed eradication, assessment, planning, and scientific studies. Projects are linked to the CERES California Environmental Information Clearinghouse (CEIC), GeoFinder, the California Digital Atlas, the California Watershed Portal, and Google Maps.