- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
YOUNAN AND SANDRA DAWOOD - ADMINISTRATIVE CIVIL LIABILITY AND CEASE AND DESIST ORDER HEARING
The State Water Board will hold a hearing to receive evidence to determine whether to impose Administrative Civil Liability (ACL) and adopt a Cease and Desist Order (CDO) against Younan and Sandra Dawood regarding unauthorized diversion of water - Unnamed Stream tributary to Howell Creek (Bell Canyon Creek) thence Napa River in Napa County.
- July 17, 2014 - Notice of Cancellation
- June 30, 2014 - ORDER WR 2014-0024-EXEC Approving Settlement Agreement
- June 18, 2014 - Dawood Draft CDO and ACL Hearing - Notice of Settlement Agreement Between Parties and Joint Request to Stay Hearing Deadlines Pending Settlement Approval
- June 3, 2014 - Email from Nathan Dawood with attached amended Notices of Intent to Appear:
- June 2, 2014 - Email from Nathan Dawood to Yvonne West in response to May 28, 2014 Letter from Office of Enforcement regarding Notice of Settlement in Principle and Request for Extension of Deadline for Receipt and Service of Testimony, Exhibits, Lists of Exhibits, Qualifications, and Statement of Service.
- May 30, 2014 - Letter to Hearing Participants regarding Notice of Intent Appear deficiencies, request to postpone deadline to submit exhibits, and Service List of participants to exchange information.
- May 28, 2014 - Letter from Office of Enforcement regarding Notice of Settlement in Principle and Request for Extension of Deadline for Receipt and Service of Testimony, Exhibits, Lists of Exhibits, Qualifications, and Statement of Service.
- May 28, 2014 - Letter regarding Younan and Sandra Dawood's failure to submit a Notice of Intent to Appear
- May 22, 2014 - Notices of Intent to Appear:
- May 2, 2014 - Notice of Public Hearing
- March 26, 2014 - Request to Schedule a Hearing Date submitted by Yvonne M. West, Office of Enforcement
- March 28, 2012 - Request for Hearing submitted by Younan and Sandra Dawood
- March 16, 2012 - ACL Complaint and draft CDO