- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Thomas Hill, Steve Gomes, and Millview County Water District – Cease and Desist Order Hearing
The State Water Resources Control Board will hold a hearing to receive evidence relevant to determining whether to adopt, with or without revision, a draft Cease and Desist Order (CDO) against Thomas Hill, Steven Gomes, and Millview County Water District - Russian River and Russian River Underflow.
- August 28, 2015 - 2015-0027-EXEC - Order Setting Aside Order WR 2011-0016 (issuing a Cease and Desist Order for the Threatened Unauthorized Diversion and Use of Water by Millview County Water District from the Russian River in Mendocino County) and Order WR 2012-0001 (In the Matter of Order WR 2011-0016)
- January 10, 2012 - State Water Board ORDER WR 2012-0001: Order Denying Reconsideration
- January 9, 2012 - Change Sheet showing proposed revisions to the Draft Order
- January 6, 2012 - - Comment Received on the Draft Order
- December 30, 2011 - DRAFT ORDER denying petitions for reconsideration of Order WR2011-0016
- November 17, 2011 - Petitions for Reconsideration filed by:
- October 18, 2011 - State Water Board Order WR 2011-0016: Cease and Desist Order
- October 11, 2011 - Change Sheet showing proposed revisions to the Draft Order
- September 19, 2011
- April 5, 2010 - Submitted Closing Briefs
- January 26, 2010 - Reporter's Transcript of Public Hearing
- January 4, 2010 - Request for Judicial and/or Official Notice filed by Hill/Gomes
- January 4, 2010 - Pre-Hearing Briefs filed by Hill/Gomes and Millview County Water District
- List of Exhibits
- December 31, 2009 - Hearing Officer's Ruling on Hill/Gomes December 23, 2009 request for reconsideration.
- Submitted Policy Statements
- December 23, 2009 - Hill/Gomes Request for Reconsideration of Hearing Officer's December 3, 2009 ruling.
- December 17, 2009 - State Water Board's OCC's Response to Hills/Gomes December 10, 2009 request for reconsideration of Hearing Officer's December 3, 2009 ruling.
- December 10, 2009 - Hills/Gomes Request for Reconsideration of Hearing Officer's December 3, 2009 ruling
- December 3, 2009 - Hearing Officer's Ruling on Request for Exemption of Procedural Requirements to Allow for Pre-Hearing Discovery Pursuant to Civil Discorvery Act Filed by MCWD and Hill/Gomes.
- December 2, 2009 - Service List of Participants
- December 2, 2009 - Prosecution Team's Response to MCWD and Hill/Gomes Request For Interrogatories, Admissions And Inspection Demands Pursuant To Civil Discovery Act Regarding Draft Cease And Desist Order
- November 10, 2009 - Request For Exemption of Procedural Requirements To Allow For Pre-Hearing Discovery Pursuant to Civil Discovery Act filed by MCWD and Hill/Gomes
- September 3, 2009 - Notice of Public Hearing
- April 29, 2009 - Request for Hearing filed by Millview County Water District
- April 28, 2009 - Request for Hearing filed by Thomas Hill and Steven Gomes
- April 10, 2009 - Division of Water Rights Cover Letter for draft Notice of Cease and Desist Order (CDO)