- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Millview County Water District – Revocation Hearing
The State Water Resources Control Board will hold a hearing to receive evidence relevant to determining whether License 5763 (Application 15679) should be revoked because the Licensee has ceased to put water granted under the license to useful or beneficial purpose and has failed to observe terms and conditions of the license. – Russian River (Subterranean Stream) in Mendocino County.
- June 2, 2014 - Cover Letter and Corrected Order WR 2014-0021: Order Revoking License 5763
- May 30, 2014 - Cover Letter and Order WR 2014-0021: Order Revoking License 5763
- May 16, 2014 - Change Sheet #1 showing proposed changes to the Draft Order (04/22/14).
- May 9, 2014 - Public Comments regarding Millview Draft Order
»» Deadline to submit comments was May 9, 2014 by Noon
- April 22, 2014 - State Water Board Cover Letter and Draft Order Revoking License 5763
- October 22, 2013 - Project Location Map
- May 31, 2013 - Closing Briefs
- May 23, 2013 - State Water Board's Emailed Response regarding Millview County Water District's Objection to Prosecution Team's Motion to Submit.
- May 16, 2013 - Millview County Water District's Objection to Prosecution Team's Motion to Submit rebuttal evidence.
- May 7, 2013 - State Water Board's May 7, 2013 Email Communication regarding updated closing briefs submittal dates, issued after Millview County Water District's May 6, 2013 Letter submitted in response to State Water Board's May 3, 2013 Email Communication regarding closing briefs submittal dates.
- May 1, 2013 - Prosecution Team's Motion To Submit Rebuttal Evidence, Report Titled: "Final Aquifer Characterization of Masonite Property, Ukiah, CA," and Request For Time Extension to Submit Closing Briefs
- April 22, 2013 - Reporter's Transcript for the April 2, 2013 Hearing
- Policy Statements submitted by:
- March 11, 2013 – List of Exhibits
- February 14, 2013 – Prosecution Team’s Notice of Subpoena of Ms. Lauren Mulloy
- February 8, 2013 – Service List of Participants
- February 7, 2013 – Notice of Rescheduling of Public Hearing - The rescheduled hearing will commence on Tuesday, April 2, 2013, to be continued, if necessary, on Friday, April 5, 2013
- February 7, 2013 – Notices of Intent to Appear submitted by:
- February 6, 2013 – This “update” is being posted to inform the public that a Notice of Rescheduling of Public Hearing will be issued soon. The reschedule notice will provide formal notice that the hearing will commence on Tuesday, April 2, 2013, to be continued, if necessary, on Friday, April 5, 2013. The Notice of Rescheduling of Public Hearing will not change the originally noticed scope of the hearing or other hearing requirements contained in the December 6, 2012 Notice of Public Hearing.
- December 6, 2012 – Notice of Pubilc Hearing (hearing to commence April 1-2, 2013)
- May 23, 2008 – Millview County Water District’s Request for Hearing
- May 9, 2008 – Notice of Proposed Revocation