DECLARATION OF A QUORUM
Public comments on agenda items will be limited to 3 minutes or otherwise at the discretion of the Board Chair
Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board relating to any matter within the State Water Board’s jurisdiction provided the matter is not on the agenda, or pending before the State Water Resources Control Board or any California Regional Water Quality Control Board.
1. The Board will consider adoption of the June 3, & June 17, 2008, Board Meeting minutes.
2. Board Member Report
UNCONTESTED ITEM (Items 3*)
*3. Consideration of a Resolution adopting the Petroleum Underground Storage Tank (UST) Emergency, Abandoned, Recalcitrant (EAR) Account Fiscal Year (FY) 2008-2009 Annual Site List; and, authorizing the Executive Director, or Designee, to issue letters of award or execute contracts and amendments for the expenditure of EAR Account Funds.
DIVISION OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
4. Consideration of a Resolution promoting strategies to assist small and/or disadvantaged communities with wastewater needs..
5. Consideration of a Resolution to approve up to $2 Million in grant funding from the Cleanup and Abatement Account (CAA) to the Buttonwillow County Water District (District) (revised 6/25/08) for the Buttonwillow Wastewater Project (Project).
OFFICE OF RESEARCH, PLANNING & PERFORMANCE
6. Consideration of a Resolution to adopt the Strategic Plan Update: 2008-2012. (Written comments are due on June 20, 2008 by 12 p.m.)
7. Status of the formation of the California Water Quality Monitoring Council.
8. Presentation of the staff proposed Strategic Workplan for the Bay-Delta
CLOSED SESSION ITEM
The Board will meet in closed session to deliberate on a proposed decision following a hearing on the Chino Basin Watermaster’s application to divert water from the Santa Ana River in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. This closed session is authorized under Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e).
Note: Due to the I-5 construction, prepare for delays entering Sacramento (especially from the airport) and downtown areas. For the latest information, visit: http://www.fixi5.com