DECLARATION OF A QUORUM
Public comments on agenda items will be limited to 3 minutes or otherwise at the discretion of the Board ChairPUBLIC FORUM
Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board relating to any matter within the State Water Board’s jurisdiction provided the matter is not on the agenda, or pending before the State Water Resources Control Board or any California Regional Water Quality Control Board.
1. The Board will consider adoption of the May 20, 2008, Board Meeting minutes.
2. Board Member Report
UNCONTESTED ITEMS* (Items 3-7*)
*3. Consideration of a Resolution authorizing the Executive Director to apply for and accept leaking underground storage tank trust funds for leak prevention from and execute a cooperative agreement with the United States Environmental Protection Agency, Region 9 (U.S. EPA).
*4. Consideration of a Resolution authorizing the Executive Director to apply for and accept leaking underground storage tank trust fund grants from and execute a cooperative agreement with the United States Environmental Protection Agency, Region 9 (U.S. EPA).
*5. Consideration of a Resolution authorizing the Executive Director to apply for and accept additional underground storage tank funding from and execute a cooperative agreement with the United States Environmental Protection Agency, Region 9 (U.S. EPA).
*6. Consideration of a Resolution authorizing to execute and amend Local Oversight Program (LOP) contracts with agencies to oversee leaking underground storage tank (UST) site investigation and remediation.
*7 Consideration of a Resolution to approve funding in the amount of $1 Million from the Cleanup and Abatement Account (CAA) to the California Integrated Waste Management Board (CIWMB) for development and dissemination of the Education and the Environment Initiative (EEI) curriculum.
8. Consideration of a Proposed Order granting the Petition of Shell Oil Products US for review of denial of petroleum underground storage tank site closure at 2405 North Sycamore Drive, Simi Valley, California.
9. Consideration of a Resolution adopting the Integrated Regional Water Management (IRWM) Implementation Grant Funding List and concurrence with the Department of Water Resources’ IRWM Implementation Grant Funding List.
10. Consideration of a Resolution rescinding Resolution No. 2007-0046 for the preliminary Small Community Wastewater Grant (SCWG) commitment to the County Of Sonoma (County), Permit And Resource Management Department, for the construction of the Monte Rio Community Wastewater Project (Project); SCWG Project No. SCG-636.
11. Consideration of a Resolution regarding Occidental County Sanitation District’s (District’s) Request for a Waiver of Site Description and Legal Opinion Requirements Associated with the Small Community Wastewater Grant (SCWG) Program, for the Occidental Collection System Replacement Project (Project) - SCWG Project No. SCG-802
OFFICE OF CHIEF COUNSEL
12. Consideration of an interlocutory Order reviewing groundwater contamination in the area of the City of Rialto on its own motion. (Written comments are due on May 27, 2008 by 12 p.m.)
CLOSED SESSION ITEM
Note: Due to the I-5 construction, prepare for delays entering Sacramento (especially from the airport) and downtown areas. For the latest information, visit: http://www.fixi5.com