DECLARATION OF A QUORUM
Public comments on agenda items will be limited to 3 minutes or otherwise at the discretion of the Board Chair
Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board relating to any matter within the State Water Board’s jurisdiction provided the matter is not on the agenda, or pending before the State Water Resources Control Board or any California Regional Water Quality Control Board.
1. The Board will consider adoption of the November 4, 2008 Board Meeting minutes.
2. Board Member Report
UNCONTESTED ITEMS (Items 3-6*)
*3. Consideration of a proposed Resolution approving projects, and authorizing issuance of grants for the 2008 CalFed Water Quality Grant Program (WQGP).
*4. Consideration of a proposed Resolution to allocate an additional $2.5 million from the Cleanup and Abatement Account (CAA) to the Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board (Lahontan Regional Water Board) to complete improvements at Leviathan Mine Project.
*5. Consideration of a proposed Order approving petition for extension of time and change in place in of use for a water right permit owned by Knaggs Farming Company, L.P. - Colusa Basin Drainage Canal in Yolo County..
*6. Consideration of a proposed Order approving an extension of time for a water right permit owned by Hershey Land Company - Colusa Basin Drainage Canal and Sacramento River in Yolo County.
DIVISION OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
7. Consideration of a proposed Resolution addressing the security of Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) Financing Agreements.
8. Consideration of a proposed Resolution approving a Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) finance commitment to the Antioch (City) Development Agency (Agency) for construction of the Markley Creek Remediation Project; CWSRF Project No. C-06-5172-110.
DIVISION OF WATER QUALITY
9. Consideration of a proposed Resolution authorizing acceptance of a federal grant to continue regulatory oversight at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center.
DIVISION OF WATER RIGHTS
10. Consideration of whether to proceed with the informational fact-finding proceeding described in the Water Boards’ Bay-Delta Strategic Workplan.
OFFICE OF CHIEF COUNSEL
11. Petition of California Sportfishing Protection Alliance for review of Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. R5-2007-0134 issued to the City of Yuba City Wastewater Treatment Plant, Sutter County, by the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board (SWRCB/OCC File A‑1895). The State Water Resources Control Board will consider issuing an order remanding the Waste Discharge Requirements. (Written comments were due on November 5, 2008 by 12 noon.)
12. Update on the Bay-Delta Strategic Workplan..
13. Executive Director's Report.
To be held in Conference Room 230
14. Consideration of State Water Board priorities and member assignments for the upcoming year. (No Action will be taken on this Item)
CLOSED SESSION ITEMS