||STATE WATER BOARD
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 - 10:00 a.m.
Coastal Hearing Room – Second Floor
Joe Serna Jr./Cal/EPA Building
1001 I Street, Sacramento
DECLARATION OF A QUORUM
Tam M. Doduc, Chair; Gary Wolff, P.E., Ph.D, Vice Chair; Arthur G. Baggett, Jr., Member;
Charlie Hoppin, Member; Frances Spivy-Weber, Member
Public comments on agenda items will be limited to 3 minutes or otherwise at the discretion of the Board Chair
Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board relating to any matter within the State Water Board’s jurisdiction provided the matter is not on the agenda, or pending before the State Water Resources Control Board or any California Regional Water Quality Control Board.
1. The Board will consider adoption of the September 16, 2008, Board Meeting minutes.
2. Board Member Report
DIVISION OF WATER QUALITY
3. Consideration of a proposed Resolution approving an amendment to the Water Quality Control Plan for the Los Angeles Region to incorporate a Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) for Bacteria in the Harbor Beaches of Ventura County (Kiddie Beach and Hobie Beach). (Written comments were due on June 6, 2008 by 12:00 p.m.)
DIVISION OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
4. Consideration of a proposed Resolution adopting emergency regulations revising the core water quality regulatory fee schedules contained in Title 23, Division 3, Chapter 9, Article 1, Sections 2200, 2200.4, 2200.5 and 2200.6 of the California Code of Regulations.
5. Consideration of a proposed Resolution adopting emergency regulations amending Water Right and Water Quality certification fee schedules in Title 23, Division 3, of the California Code of Regulations.
Staff Change #1 - Updated 10/6/2008 to make corrections to NPDES Program Option 2 & 3
Unless otherwise specified, submittal of written comments must be received by 12:00 p.m., September 30, 2008, and will not be accepted after that time.
Submittal of electronic Powerpoint presentations must be received by 12:00 p.m., October 3, 2008, and will not be accepted after that time.
Submittals are to be sent via e-mail to the Clerk to the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the subject line, “10/7/08 BOARD MEETING (fill in bolded subject from appropriate item).” If you have questions about the agenda, contact the Clerk to the Board at (916) 341 5600.
Agenda and items will be available electronically at: http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/board_info/calendar/index.shtml.
* Items on the uncontested items calendar may be removed at the request of any Board member or person. If an item is removed from the uncontested items calendar, it will only be voted on at this meeting if the Board accepts the staff recommendation for the agenda item. Otherwise, the item will be continued to a subsequent board meeting to allow input by interested persons.
Video broadcast of meetings will be available at: http://www.calepa.ca.gov/Broadcast/.
For a map to our building, visit: http://www.calepa.ca.gov/EPABldg/location.htm. For security purposes, all visitors are required to sign in and receive a badge prior to entering the building. Valid picture identification may be required due to the security level so please allow up to 15 minutes for this process. Individuals who require special accommodations are requested to contact the Office of Employee Assistance, at (916) 341-5881.