DECLARATION OF A QUORUM
Public comments on agenda items will be limited to 3 minutes or otherwise at the discretion of the Board Chair
Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board relating to any matter within the State Water Board’s jurisdiction provided the matter is not on the agenda, or pending before the State Water Resources Control Board or any California Regional Water Quality Control Board.
1. The Board will consider adoption of the September 2, 2008, Board Meeting minutes.
2. Board Member Report
UNCONTESTED ITEMS (Items 3-8*)
*3. Consideration of a proposed Resolution on the 2008/2009 Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) Intended Use Plan (IUP) and 2009 Federal Capitalization Grant. (Written comments are due on September 11, 2008 by 12:00 noon) .
*4. Consideration of a proposed Resolution adopting the Clean Beaches Initiative (CBI) Grant Program Guidelines (Guidelines). (Written comments are due on August 29, 2008 by 5:00 p.m.)
*5. Consideration of a proposed Resolution adopting a statement of overriding considerations regarding the East Contra Costa County Integrated Regional Water Management (IRWM Implementation Grant Alternative Intake Project (Component 4).
*6. Consideration of a proposed Resolution to allocate an additional $329,000 from the Cleanup and Abatement Account Funds (CAA) to the North Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board (Regional Water Board) to complete the development and implementation of an Erosion Control Plan (ECP) for the Dreifuss Site, Mendocino County.
*7. Consideration of a proposed Resolution requesting an addition to the 2005 Water Recycling Funding Program (WRFP) Competitive Project List (CPL) and approving a Preliminary Funding Commitment (PFC) for the Upper San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District (District) Pipeline and Pump Station Project Phase IIB (Project).
*8. Consideration of a proposed Resolution for the execution of the State Revolving Fund (SRF) And Water Recycling Funding Program (WRFP) standard agreements for the Lake Arrowhead Community Services District (District), Recycled Water Phase I Project (Project) – SRF Project No. C-06-4352-110 – WRFP Project No. 3608-030. (Errata Sheet #1 - 9/12/08)
BOARD HEARING - ITEM 9
DIVISION OF WATER QUALITY
9. Consideration of a proposed resolution to adopt a Water Quality Control Plan for Enclosed Bays and Estuaries - Part 1 Sediment Quality. (Written comments are due on September 5, 2008 by 12:00 noon)
10. Executive Director’s Report
DIVISION OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
11. Consideration of a proposed Resolution to withhold Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) and Small Community Wastewater Grant (SCWG) funding for the City Of Colfax (City) Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvement Project (Project); CWSRF Project No. C-06-4470-110 and SCWG Program Project No. SCG-921
12. Consideration of a proposed Resolution to amend the Policy for Implementing the Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) for Construction of Wastewater Treatment Facilities. (Written comments were due on August 21, 2008 by 12:00 noon)
CLOSED SESSION ITEMS