- THIS ITEM HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE AGENDA
Carlos Lourenco, Carlos C. Lourenco Dairy, Merced County – Consideration of Administrative Civil Liability Order
- Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program Update regarding the Long-term Storm Water Plan for the Grasslands Bypass Project and Potential changes to the General Order – Information Item
- Executive Order N-10-19 on Water Resilience Portfolio to Meet California’s Water Needs through the 21st Century – Information Item
(Cal. Code Regs., tit. 23, § 647.2, subd. (f).)
Uncontested items are those items that are not being contested at the Board Meeting and will be acted on without discussion. If any person or Board Member requests discussion, the item may be removed from the Uncontested Calendar and taken up in the regular agenda in an order determined by the Board Chair.
- Homestake Mining Company, Reed Mine and Upper Davis Creek Remediation Project, Yolo County – Consideration of Resolution to Approve the Final Initial Study and Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Plan.
- To obtain the Resolution that will be considered by the Board at the August Board meeting please contact Brad Shelton, Brad.Shelton@waterboards.ca.gov or (916) 464-1588.
- Local Agency Management Program for Shasta County, Shasta County Environmental Health Division – Consideration of Approval of Local Agency Management Program
- To obtain the Resolution that will be considered by the Board at the August Board meeting please contact Eric Rapport, Eric.Rapport@waterboards.ca.gov or (530) 224-4998.
UNCONTESTED WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS
- United States Army Corps of Engineers, South Sacramento Habitat Conservation Plan, Sacramento County – Consideration of Adoption of a General Order for Waste Discharge Requirements and Clean Water Act Section 401 Water Quality Certification for the South Sacramento Habitat Conservation Plan Regional General Permit 15.
- To obtain the Tentative Order that will be considered by the Board at the August Board meeting please contact Jordan Hensley, Jordan.Hensley@waterboards.ca.gov or (916) 464-4812.
- UNCONTESTED RESCISSIONS
- Harris Farms, Inc., Harris Farms Labor Housing Wastewater Treatment Facility, Fresno County, Order 82-016
- Hathaway, LLC, Kern-Tulare Water District, and Jasmin Ranchos Mutual Water Company; Quinn Lease, Jasmin Oil Field; Kern County, Order 98-205
- Hollar & Company Inc, Hollar Seed Washing Facility, Colusa County, Order 98-048
- Merced County Housing Authority, Migrant Farm Labor Housing Wastewater Treatment Facilities, Merced County, Order 79-116
- Placer County, Sunset Septage Receiving Facility, Placer County, Order 5-01-016
- Univar USA Inc. and River City Baseball Group, Raley Field/Former Van Water & Rogers Facility, Groundwater Treatment and Disposal System, Yolo County, Order R5-2007-0089
- Westwood Community Services District, Wastewater Collection System, Lassen County, Cease and Desist Order R5-2007-0099