- Executive Officer's Report
- Consideration of Uncontested Items 17 through 20 (This Item has been moved from Friday's Calendar)
WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS
- Pacific Gas and Electric, Former Geothermal Inc. Landfill, Lake County – Consideration of New Waste Discharge Requirements
- Waste Discharge Requirements for San Luis & Delta-Mendota Water Authority and United States Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation Surface Water Discharges from the Grassland Bypass Project – Consideration of a revised Order R5-2015-0094.
- Update on the Water Quality Certifications program, including the State Water Board’s new State Wetland Definition and Procedures for Discharges of Dredged or Fill Material to Waters of the State – Informational Item Only
- Board Strategic Planning – The Executive Officer will continue discussion on the Strategic Plan for the Central Valley Water Board.