Stakeholder Meetings Leading to the Development of the Mercury TMDL
This webpage contains the Delta mercury TMDL stakeholder meeting announcements, agendas, and meeting materials that were used for the development of the Delta Mercury Control Program.
(Meeting agendas and locations will be available prior to the meetings)
- 24 February 2010 Stakeholder Meeting
- BPA Table with Comment and Revisions, 3 February 2010
- Draft Basin Plan Amendment Exposure Reduction Program text
Staff made revisions to the BPA Exposure Reduction Program based on the recent comments. This text replaces Exposure Reduction Program text provided with the February 2010 draft.
- Draft Central Valley Water Board resolution text references to the Adaptive Management Approach document
Staff discussed proposed resolution text at the stakeholder meeting. If you have suggestions on this text, please send them to Patrick Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 March 2010.
- New! State Water Board and San Francisco Bay Exposure reduction requirements
This document provides excerpts from the State Water Board resolution and the exposure reduction requirements included in the San Francisco Bay TMDL and permits for municipal, industrial, and stormwater dischargers.
- New! Draft Adaptive Management Approach for Implementing the Delta Methylmercury TMDL, (formerly called the MOI document).
(formerly called the MOI document).
- 7 January 2010 Stakeholder Meeting
- 4 November 2009 Stakeholder Meeting
- 1 October 2009 Stakeholder Meeting
- Meeting Attendees
- Draft October 1 Meeting Summary
- 2 September Draft BPA Table
Contains July 27 draft BPA, compilation of stakeholder comments, staff responses to comments, and revised draft BPA language (dated 2 September 2009).
- 24 September Draft BPA Table
Contains 2 September draft BPA and stakeholder comments on the 2 September draft BPA. This updated table contains comments received as of 24 September (dated 24 September 2009).
- Appendix 43
Contains maps and lists of named waterways in the Delta and Yolo Bypass and the subarea delineations.
- 17 September 2009 Stakeholder Meeting
- 13 August 2009 Stakeholder Meeting
- 16 July 2009 Stakeholder Meeting
- 25 June 2009 Stakeholder Meeting
- 19 June 2009 Letter from Pamela Creedon: Invitation to Participate in a formal Stakeholder Group
- 14 May 2009 Stakeholder Meeting
- 21 April 2009 Stakeholder Meeting
- 26 March 2009 Stakeholder Meeting
- 19 February 2009 Stakeholder Meeting
- 30 January 2009 Stakeholder Meeting
- 19 December 2008 Stakeholder Meeting
- Final meeting summary for the 19 December 2009 stakeholder meeting
- Meeting Attendees
- Handouts provided at the 19 December 2009 stakeholder meeting
- Map to Davis Library
- Announcement for the 19 December 2008 Stakeholder meeting (letter dated 10 December 2008)
- Letter to stakeholders describing stakeholder meeting on 19 December 2008