San Joaquin River Dissolved Oxygen TMDL
Regional Board Adoption Hearing, January 2005
- Late Revisions to the Draft Final Basin Plan Amendment Staff Report
- Response to comments on the 13 January 2005 Draft Final Basin Plan Amendment Staff Report
- Comments on the 13 January 2005 Draft Final Basin Plan Amendment Staff Report
- Reminder Notice of Public Hearing
A public hearing will be held on 27 January 2005 to consider adoption of amendments to the Water Quality Control Plan for the Sacramento and San Joaquin River Basins (Basin Plan) and draft environmental documents prepared pursuant to Public Resources Code section 21080.5 and Title 23 California Code of Regulations sections 3775-3782 addressing the dissolved oxygen impairment in the Stockton Deep Water Ship Channel (DWSC). See the meeting agenda for general meeting information. The agenda packet for this item consists of:
- Buff Sheet
Short summary of proposed Basin Plan Amendment included in Board agenda package.
- Attachment A – Background Information
Background information distributed with Buff Sheet, includes Preface, Sections 1 and 2 of Staff Report, and proposed Basin Plan language.
- Attachment B - Draft Board Resolution
Draft Board Resolution for adoption of the Basin Plan Amendment
- Buff Sheet