Central Valley Regional
Water Quality Control Board
December 7-8, 2017
https://video.calepa.ca.gov THIS MEETING WILL BE WEBCAST AT
PLEASE NOTE: FIRST DAY OF BOARD MEETING WILL START AT 12:00 P.M.
Items to be considered by the Board at the 7-8 December 2017 Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board Meeting, organized by agenda item number.
Board Meeting - Thursday, December 7, 2017 - 12:00 p.m.
- Constituents of Emerging Concern (CECs) - Informational Item Only
- Valley Water Management Company, Race Track Hill Facility and Fee 34 Facility, Edison Oil Field - Consideration of an Order Amending Water Code Section 13301 Order (Cease and Desist Order R5-2015-0093)
- Oil Field Program Update - Informational Item Only
Board Meeting - Friday, December 8, 2017 - 9:00 a.m.
NPDES PERMITS AND ENFORCEMENT
- City of Tracy, Tracy Wastewater Treatment Plant, San Joaquin County - Consideration of NPDES Permit Renewal (NPDES Permit No. CA0079154)
- Donner Summit Public Utility District, Wastewater Treatment Plant, Nevada County - Consideration of NPDES Permit Amendment and Cease and Desist Order Rescission (NPDES Permit CA0081621)
- Risk Assessment of California's Key Source Watershed Infrastructure by Laurie Wayburn, Co-Founder, Co-CEO and President, Pacific Forest Trust (415) 561-0700 ex. 14 (email@example.com)
- Original Sixteen to One Mine, Inc., Sixteen to One Mine, Sierra County - Consideration of Administrative Civil Liability Complaint for Assessment of Mandatory Minimum Penalties
CLIMATE CHANGE WORKPLAN
- Strategy for Addressing Climate Change and Water Quality in the Central Valley - Consideration of a Resolution to approve the Central Valley Region Climate Change Work Plan
- CLOSED SESSION
The Central Valley Water Board will be meeting in closed session over lunch to discuss the appointment, employment, or evaluation of a public employee. The closed session is authorized by Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a)(1).
(Cal. Code Regs., tit. 23, § 647.2, subd. (f).)
Uncontested items are those items that are not being contested at the Board Meeting and will be acted on without discussion. If any person or Board Member requests discussion, the item may be removed from the Uncontested Calendar and taken up in the regular agenda in an order determined by the Board Chair.
UNCONTESTED NPDES PERMITS AND ENFORCEMENT
- UNCONTESTED NPDES PERMITS AND ENFORCEMENT
- City of Mt. Shasta, Mt. Shasta Wastewater Treatment Plant, Siskiyou County, (NPDES CA0078051) (Renewal)
- Collins Pine Company, Chester Sawmill, Plumas County, Order R5-2015-0128-01 (Amendment)
- Mountain House Community Services District, Mountain House Wastewater Treatment Plant, San Joaquin County - NPDES Permit Renewal and Time Schedule Order Extension (NPDES Permit CA0084271)
- Paradise Irrigation District, Paradise Water Treatment Plant, Butte County, Time Schedule Order R5-2010-0058-01 (Amendment)
- Sterling Caviar LLC, Elverta Facility, Sacramento County –WDR Order R5-2016-0026 (NPDES CA0085197) (Amendment) and Cease and Desist Order R5-2015-0042 (Rescission)
UNCONTESTED WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS & CEASE AND DESIST ORDERS
- UNCONTESTED WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS & CEASE AND DESIST ORDERS
- County of Tulare, Woodlake Landfill, Post-Closure Maintenance, Tulare County, Order 5-01-199 (Revision)
- Intermountain Landfill, Inc., Intermountain Landfill, Shasta County, Order 96-222 (Revision)
- Kearney-National Inc. and Empire Real Estate, Groundwater Treatment and Disposal System, Former Kearney KPF Facility, San Joaquin County, Order R5-2003-0838 (Revision)
- Sun Pacific Shippers, LP and General Partners of the Seventh Standard Ranch Company, Sun Pacific Packinghouse, Kern County, Order 96-169 (Revision)
UNCONTESTED WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS/NPDES PERMITS/TIME SCHEDULE ORDER RESCISSIONS
- UNCONTESTED WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS/NPDES PERMITS/TIME SCHEDULE ORDER RESCISSIONS
- State of California, Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, Sierra Conservation Center Water Treatment Plant, Tuolumne County - (NPDES CA0082546)
- G & C Meyer Farms, Inc., Evaporation Basin, Kings County, Order 98-182
- Clear Creek Community Services District, Clear Creek Water Treatment Plant, Shasta County, Order R5-2012-0016 (NPDES CA0083823)
- Grizzly Creek Ranch, Plumas County, Order 99-140
UNCONTESTED CHANGE OF NAME AND/OR OWNERSHIP