More Announcements …
… a continuation of the announcements from the San Diego Regional Board's home page.
- Tentative Addendum to WDRs for the Santa Rosa Water Reclamation Facility (Comments due by 11/3/2017)
- Proposed Clean-Closure and No Further Action for Cleanup of Waste from the Water Tank Ravine Burnsite, Laguna Beach, California
- Media Release - Free Infrastructure Funding Fairs Coming to Southern California Aug. 29-30
- Press Release - State Water Board Approves Removal of Drinking Water Standard for Hexavalent Chromium
- Notice of Public Meeting Regarding an Analysis of Cost and Benefits of Meeting Wet Weather Fecal Indicator TMDL Load Targets for REC-1 Water Quality Objectives )
- Notice of Availability and Written Comment Period for Santa Margarita River Water Quality Improvement Plan - Draft Priority Conditions, Goals, Strategies, and Schedules
- Save the Day - Water Reliability Summit
- Press Release - San Diego Water Board to Hear Residents' Water Quality Concerns at Environmental Justice Forum June 10
- Press Release - San Diego County Business Issued $94,078 Penalty for Water Quality Permit Violations
- Attention Owners and/or Operators of Commercial Agricultural Operations - The Deadline to Enroll in One of the General Agricultural Orders is August 7, 2017
- Notice of Availability and Written Comment Period for Santa Margarita River (WQIPlan - Draft Priority Conditions)
- New "2016 Community Outreach Strategy"
- Resolution Endorsing "2016 Community Outreach Strategy", Resolution No. R9-2016-0200
- Press Release - Developer San Altos-Lemon Grove issued $595,367 Penalty for Water Quality Violations
- Executive Officer David Gibson Authors Editorial Entitled "Why the New Regional Storm Water Permit Matters"
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Order No. R9-2016-0002 Proposes to Reissue NPDES Permit to Cabrillo Power I LLC for the Encina Power Station
- Recycled Water Filling Stations Permitted for Seven Agencies in San Diego and Orange Counties
- Notice of Availability - Financial Aid for Small Community Wastewater Systems! The State Water Board has a Program to Assist Small and/or Disadvantaged Communities with Wastewater Treatment Needs
- The San Diego Water Board has New Electronic Reporting Requirements for Electronic Data
- Local Agencies Implement Drought Restrictions in San Diego County
- Audit Report - City of San Diego Construction Storm Water Management Program
- State Water Board Regulations CCR Title 23, Chapter 16 for certification of operators at private and publicly owned Wastewater Treatment Plants
NOTE: The announcements above are removed from this webpage after three months or when an event has passed.
(Page last updated 10/16/17)
Water is a precious resource in California, and maintaining its quality is of utmost importance to safeguard the health of the public and the environment.
Quick LinksFile an Environmental Complaint
Ex Parte Communications
Do I Need a Permit?
Help / Business Help