Santa Ana Region - Downloads/Documents
- State Board Publications
- Santa Ana Region Fact Sheet
- State and Regional Board Overview
- A dozen things you never knew about the California Water Boards
- State Board Forms
- Ex Parte Communication Disclosure Form for Pending General Orders
- Application/Report of Waste Discharge General Information Form for NPDES Permits and Waste Discharge Requirements (WDR)
- NPDES Application Forms (Including Form 1, 2A, 2B, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2F & 2S) - From US EPA
- Clean Water Act Section 401 Certification Application forms
- Santa Ana River Basin Water Quality Control Plan - Link to Basin Plan page for viewing instructions.
- Regional Board Agenda/Minutes - Link to the Agenda/Minutes page.
- Adopted Orders - Link to the Adopted Orders page.
- Dairies and their Relationship to Water Quality Problems in the Chino Basin
- San Jacinto Watershed Information and Maps - Information on Adopted Order 01-34, NOT form, SWPPP Checklist and Watershed Maps.
- MtBE Guidance Document - Board Staff have developed a guidance document
regarding the prioritization of UST release sites containing MtBE. This document is available for interested parties.
Please direct response comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- California Hazardous Material Spill/Release Notification Guidance Documentation - Provided by the Office of Emergency Services (OES)
- TMDLs - Link to TMDL page for Total Maximum Daily Load documents.
- Watershed Management Initiative (WMI) - 2006 revision of the Regional WMI.
- FTP Download - Download large files.
- State Board Data and Datbases Links
- SMARTS - provides a platform where dischargers, regulators, and the public can enter, manage, and view storm water data including permit registration documents, compliance, and monitoring data associated with California's Storm Water General Permits. SMARTS is compliant with the EPA's Cross-Media Electronic Reporting Rule (CROMERR) which sets requirements for electronic reporting of National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit and report submittals.
- GeoTracker - Link to the Geographic Environmental Information Management System. Online access to GIS environmental data.
- CIWQS - California Integrated Water Quality System
- Cooperative Well Measuring Program - Coordinated by Western Municipal Water District.
- Impaired Water Bodies 303(d) List - 303(d) Information and links