Fecal Coliform Newport Bay TMDL
Order No. R8-2019-0050 - Tentative Time Schedule Order No. R8-2019-0050 for the County of Orange, and the Cities of Tustin, Irvine, Laguna Hills, Costa Mesa, Santa Ana, Orange, Lake Forest and Newport Beach to comply with fecal coliform Waste Load Allocations for Newport Bay.
Newport Bay Fecal Coliform TMDL Basin Plan Amendment:
Resolution No. 99-10 - Resolution Amending the Water Quality Control Plan for the Santa Ana River Basin to Incorporate a TMDL for Fecal Coliform in Newport Bay.
Resolutions and Regulatory Documentation
- State Board Resolution No. 2008-0025
- Resolution No. R8-2003-0074
- Resolution No. R8-2001-59
- Santa Ana Regional Board Meeting Agenda November 11, 2000
- Santa Ana Regional Board Meeting Minutes November 11, 2000
- Resolution No. R8-2000-101 Monitoring and Reporting
- Resolution No. R8-2000-100
- USEPA TMDL Approval Letter
- California Water Code, Section 13267 Letter Dated January 7, 2000
Studies in support of the Newport Bay Fecal Coliform TMDL: