Groundwater Sustainability Agency (GSA) Issues
Beginning on July 1, 2017, groundwater basins without complete GSA coverage will be subject to State Water Board intervention. Visit our State Intervention page for details.
- State Water Board GSA Formation Reminder to Counties
- County Maps of Basins with Unmanaged Areas as of April 6, 2017
- Frequently Asked Questions on GSAs
- California Groundwater SGMA Toolbox
- Department of Water Resources GSA website
Send GSA eligibility questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the "Groundwater Management" email list (in the "General Interests" section).
(Page last updated 6/11/18
Water is a precious resource in California, and maintaining its quality is of utmost importance to safeguard the health of the public and the environment.