Financial Assistance Programs - Grants and Loans
The State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) in coordination with the nine Regional Water Quality Control Boards (Regional Water Boards), US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), CALFED, and Resource Agency agencies, implemented the 2005-06 Consolidated Grants Program.
The 2005-06 Consolidated Grants integrated and coordinated related grant programs for Watershed Protection, Water Management, Agricultural Water Quality, Drinking Water, Urban Stormwater, and Non-Point Source Pollution Control. Approximately $143 million was made available from six interrelated grant programs.
- Proposition 40 - Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Program
- Proposition 50 - Coastal Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Program
- Federal Clean Water Act Section 319 (h) - Nonpoint Source Implementation Program
- Propositions 40 and 50 - Agricultural Water Quality Grant Program
- Proposition 40 - Urban Stormwater Program
- Proposition 40 - Integrated Watershed Management Program