WATER BOARDS PEER REVIEW
New and Revised Water Quality Objectives for the Phase II Update of the Bay-Delta Plan
Peer Review Request for Review and Response
- Request for External Scientific Peer Review - January 26, 2017, Revised April 18, 2017
- Response to Request for Peer Review - May 31, 2017
Peer Reviewers' Curriculum Vitae
- Murdoch K. McAllister, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Quantitative Modeling Group
Canada Research Chair in Fisheries Assessment
UBC Institute for the Oceans and Fisheries
University of British Columbia
AERL, 2202 Main Mall
Vancouver, BC Canada V6T 1Z4
- Thomas Meixner, Ph.D.
Professor & Associate Department Head
Hydrology and Atmospheric Sciences
The University of Arizona
JW Harshbarger Bldg #11, Room 202
1133 E. James Rogers Way
Tucson, AZ 85721-0011
(520) 626-1532 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Miller, Ph.D.
Professor & Director
Chesapeake Biological Laboratory
University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science
146 Williams Street, P.O. Box 38
Solomons, MD 20688-0038
(410) 326-7276 Email: email@example.com
- N. LeRoy Poff, Ph.D.
Department of Biology
Colorado State University
1878 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523
- Elowyn Yager, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Center for Ecohydraulics Research
Department of Civil Engineering
University of Idaho
322 E. Front Street, Suite 340
Boise, ID 83702
- Letters to Reviewers Initiating the Review
- Supplement to Cal/EPA Peer Review Guidelines - January 7, 2009
Peer Reviews and Response to Reviewers
- Peer Reviews
- Responses to Peer Review Comments.