WATER BOARDS PEER REVIEW
Proposed Uniform Water Recycling Criteria for Indirect Potable Reuse Through Surface Water Augmentation
Peer Review Request for Review and Response
- February 1, 2016 Request for External Peer Review
- May 24, 2016 Response to Request for External Review
Peer Reviewers' Curriculum Vitae
- Charles Peter Gerba, PH.D.
Associate and Professor, Department of Soil, Water and Environmental Science, The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- Lim Mong Hoo, Ph.D.
Chief Specialist (Water Quality), PUB Singapore
- Shaily Mahendra, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, California
firstname.lastname@example.org 310 794-9850
- Scott A. Wells, P.E., Ph.D.
Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Portland State University, Portland, OR 97207-0751 email@example.com
- Letters to Reviewers Initiating the Review
- Supplement to Cal/EPA Peer Review Guidelines - January 7, 2009
Peer Reviews and Response to Reviewers
- Peer Reviews
- Response to Reviewers' Comments:
The State Water Board's response to the peer reviewer's comments will be provided in the Initial Statement of Reasons (ISOR) of the Surface Water Augmentation regulation package. When available, approximately July 21, 2017, the proposed regulation text and ISOR will be posted here http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/public_notices/comments/index.shtml.
- Division of Drinking Water home page
- Staff Contact
Phone: 619 525-4023
Phone: 619 525-4022