State Water Board Drought Year Water Actions

Pending (PRIOR TO Notice / ORDER)

View transfer petition forms shortly after receipt by the Division of Water Rights. Once a petition is either noticed, or an order is issued, the petition forms will be removed from this page. Please check back periodically for updates.

Application Number Right Holder County Type of Transfer Date Received
None at present        

Questions or comments about these documents?

  • Please contact the Division of Water Rights General Inquiry Line at 916-341-5300