- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Make a Payment
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Storm Water Program
RECEIVING WATER LIMITATIONS LANGUAGE WORKSHOPS
On November 20, 2012, the State Water Resources Control Board held a public workshop concerning the receiving water limitations provisions of National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permits for storm water discharges from Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems (MS4s). The Board solicited public comment on an Issue Paper discussing alternatives for addressing the receiving water limitations provisions. The State Water Board is now soliciting comment on the receiving water limitations provisions in the Los Angeles MS4 Permit, Los Angeles Water Board Order No. R4-2012-0175. Written comments were due August 15, 2013. The State Water Board will hold a workshop to hear oral comment on October 8, 2013.
- Notice of Public Workshop on receiving water limitations in Los Angeles Water Board Order No. R4-2012-0175, Tuesday, October 8, 2013
- The State Water Board invited comments on the receiving water limitations in Los Angeles Water Board Order No. R4-2012-0175: July 8, 2013 Letter; July 15, 2013 Letter; July 29, 2013 Letter
- Agenda for Public Workshop - November 20, 2012, 9 a.m.
- Public Notice for Public Workshop (November 20, 2012, 9 a.m.) and Opportunity for Public Comment (deadline: November 13, 2012, at 12:00 noon)
- Public Comments Received
- Workshop Presentations
- Los Angeles County and Los Angeles County Flood Control District
- LA Permit Group
- Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation District
- Statewide Stormwater Coalition
- TECS Environmental
- Environmental Groups
- Sara Aminzadeh, California Coastkeeper Alliance
- Noah Garrison, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Daniel Cooper, Lawyers for Clean Water
- Liz Crosson, Los Angeles Waterkeeper
- Colin Kelly, Orange County Coastkeeper
- Save the Date Notice - November 20, 2012 - 9 a.m.
- Issue Paper for the upcoming Workshop on Receiving Water Limitations in Municipal Storm Water Permits
Questions or Comments?
Please contact Diana Messina at (916) 341-5523 or by email at Diana.Messina@waterboards.ca.gov