- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Make a Payment
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Make a Payment
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Payment
Effective July 1, 2016, Union Bank will replace Citi Bank as the Water Boards' processor for Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) payments. In addition, First Data will replace FIS as the State's data collection service. The FIS payment portal will only be available for payments up to June 30, 2016 by 3:00 PM. Any attempt to initiate an EFT payment after this date/time through the old FIS payment portal will be returned. Starting July 1, 2016, please use the new First Data payment portal.
ACH Debit - The Automated Clearing House (ACH) Debit method allows the state's data collector to electronically debit your bank account and credit the state's bank account. Your account will be debited by the state's data collector only upon your initiation and for the amount you specify.
- The state pays the cost for you to make an ACH Debit payment via the First Data payment portal. You will be responsible for the fee, if any, that your financial institution may charge for the actual transfer of funds.
- To initiate an ACH Debit transfer, please visit www.govone.com/PAYCAL/SWRCB/Account.
Disclosure: By clicking on the link above, you will be leaving the State Water Resources Control Board's website and entering the State's data collector's website (First Data). First Data is not affiliated with the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) and the SWRCB is NOT responsible for the contents or links contained on their website. The SWRCB recommends that you read and evaluate First Data's security and confidentiality statements.
- Information required to make a payment
- Application, invoice or loan number
- Bank routing number
- Bank account number
ACH Credit - The ACH Credit method allows your financial institution to debit your account and credit the state's bank account. Your account will be debited by your financial institution upon your initiation and for the amount you specify.
- You will pay the fees charged by your financial instutution for any set-up costs and for each ACH Credit transaction initiated.
- If you choose the ACH Credit method, please contact us at Receipts_Unit@waterboards.ca.gov or 916-341-5000. We will provide you with the State Water Resources Control Board's EFT bank account and routing number.
Check, Money Order or Cashier Check
- Make the check, money order, or cashier check payable to the State Water Resources Control Board.
- Write the State Water Resources Control Board application, invoice, or loan number on the check, money order, or cashier check
- Payments should be remitted to the address on the application, invoice, or loan payment voucher
State Water Resource Control Board W-9 Information
Our tax ID is 68-0281986. If you need a completed W-9 form, please send an email to Receipts_Unit@waterboards.ca.gov or call 916-341-5000.