About The Water Board
public health, and all beneficial uses, and to ensure proper water resource allocation and efficient use, for the benefit of present and future generations.
Who are we?
- Structure of the Water Boards
- Water Board Membership
- Organization Charts for the Water Boards
- Who We Regulate?
- Fiscal Year 12-13 Annual Budget (DOF)
- Fiscal Year 12-13 SWRCB Performance Report (Prior Year Expenditures)
- History of the State Water Resources Control Board
Informational & Program Resources
- Quick Links to Key Program and Top Areas
- Citizen's Guide to Working with the California Water Boards
- The Fact Sheet Page
- Water Quality Coordinating Committee
- Career Opportunities
- Contact Us (Phone Numbers)
Meetings, Workshops, Board Broadcasts, Documents
- Board Calendar of Public Hearings and Meetings
- Board Broadcasts »» Regularly Scheduled Meetings and Hearings are Broadcast on the Internet
- Documents for Public Comment
- Legislatively Mandated Reports
- »» E-mail Subscription Web Page Links
Water boards or Water Resources?
The Department of Water Resources is responsible for the management of water usage including the delivery of water to two-thirds of California’s population through the State Water Project.