State and Regional Board Employment Opportunities
Protecting and enforcing the many uses of water, including the needs of the industry,
agriculture, municipal districts and the environment is our top priority.
… We invite you to make it yours.
We publish our employment opportunity bulletins online at the "Careers in California Government" website. Please see the current list below and click on a link.
- Submit a state application by sending it to the contact person indicated on the job bulletin.
- Environmental Scientist, Engineering Geologist or Water Resource Control Engineer must have State Water Resources Control Board list eligibility.
- Exam Announcements - specifically for the California Water Boards
|Organization||RPA# & Link||Classification|
- Contact the person indicated in the job bulletin for questions about that specific position.
- Water Boards' Recruitment Office
Phone (916) 341-5127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org