- State & Regional Water Boards
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Our Mission Statement
Our mission at the Central Coast Regional Board is developing and enforcing water quality objectives and implementing plans that will best protect the area's waters while recognizing our local differences in climate, topography, geology and hydrology.
The Central Coast Regional Board is comprised of nine part-time members appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the Senate. The Central Coast Board's "basin plan" encompasses our hydrologic areas, issuing waste discharge requirements, enforcement action against violators, and monitoring water quality.
The task of protecting and enforcing the many uses of water, including the needs of industry, agriculture, municipal districts, and the environment is an ongoing challenge for the Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board.
- Water Boards' Structure
- Current Board Members
- Organizational Charts for the Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Employment Opportunities
- Current Staff directory and Phone List
- How to Contact Us
- Regional Board Awards, Success Stories and Recognition