Santa Ana Regional Water Quality Control Board
NOTICE - Our Website will undergo maintenance on 4:30 pm, Friday, April 25, 2013 through the weekend. During this time, all Water Board resources, including databases, email & listservs will not be available. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please check back on Monday, April 27, after 8:30 am.
- Next Regional Board Meeting Friday, April 25, 2014 at Orange County Water District
- Programas de Reuniónes de la Junta Regional son Disponibles en Español
- ECM - Electronic Content Management Information
- Drought Year Information Resources
- Notice of Opportunity to Comment – Draft Hydromodification Management Plan (HMP) and Draft HMP Evaluation Program
- Notice of Public Workshops to discuss development of Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDLs) for Selenium in the Newport Bay Watershed. Workshop #3 Agenda Updated
- Basin Plan Amendments to Revise Recreation Standards for Inland Fresh Waters in the Santa Ana Region – Updated Information; State Water Board Hearing Information
- Notice of Opportunity to Comment – Revised Phase 2 Watershed Action Plan for San Bernardino County
- Notice of Opportunity to Comment – Draft Watershed Action Plan for Riverside County
- Ex Parte Communication Disclosure Form for Pending General Orders
- Order R8-2013-0001 - General Waste Discharge Requirements for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (Dairies and Related Facilities) Within the Santa Ana Region - Adopted by the Regional Board on June 7, 2013
- Sector-Specific General Permit for Storm Water Runoff Associated with Industrial Activities from Scrap Metal Recycling Facilities within the Santa Ana Region, Order No. R8-2012-0012, NPDES No. CAG 618001 adopted on February 10, 2012
- Updated Santa Ana River Basin Water Quality Control Plan (Basin Plan)
- More Announcements...