- Notice of Opportunity for Public Comment - California Department of Transportation Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System Permit - Prioritized Categorical Inventories of Reaches for TMDL (comment period closes Nov. 26, 2014)
- Notice of Availability of Draft Letter Directive to Establish Requirements for Implementation of a Unified Beach Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment Program in South Orange County (Water Code Section 13383)
- San Diego Water Board Fines Industries for Failing to Comply with Storm Water Permits
- Notices of Proposed No Further Action
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Order No. R9-2014-0109, Amending Order No. R9-2010-0012, NPDES Permit No. CA0108952, Waste Discharge Requirements for the Sweetwater Authority Richard A. Reynolds Desalination Facility
- More Announcements...