Welcome! to the State Water Boards’ Fees home page! You can find more information about fees for the Water Quality, Drinking Water and Water Rights programs, and the cost recovery component of the Site Cleanup Program by clicking on the program to the right. »»
- Water Quality and Water Rights Fees Stakeholder Meeting (Budget Process) on Dec 19 - Presentation
- Updated! Water Quality and Water Rights Fees Stakeholder Meeting Schedule
- Pay your water quality program invoice online!
Disclosure: By clicking on the above link, you will be redirected to the State’s data collector website, FIS. FIS is not under the control of the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) and the SWRCB is NOT responsible for the contents or links contained in their website. The SWRCB recommends that you view FIS’s security and confidentiality statements.
- California Water Boards' Annual Performance Report
- California Water Boards’ Resource Alignment Report
- Storm Water and Waste Water Permit Fee Invoice Information – Search for your permit fee invoice status.
- State Water Resources Control Board W-9
Phone: (916) 341-5247
FAX: (916) 341-5248