- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Lake Tahoe TMDL Program
- New Lake Tahoe TMDL Program Performance Report and Online Interface now available!
- USEPA approves the Lake Tahoe TMDL at the Environmental Summit on August 16, 2011
- Response to Public Comments submitted to the California State Water Board concerning the adoption of the Lake Tahoe TMDL now available for viewing
- Notice of Opportunity to comment to State Board concerning Lake Tahoe TMDL
- Lahontan Water Board adopts Lake Tahoe TMDL on November 16, 2010
- The Lake Tahoe TMDL Proposed Basin Plan Amendment
- The Nevada Tahoe Conservation District Outreach Video: “Best Management Practices: Defensible Space for the Homeowner” is now available for viewing
- Lake Tahoe Watershed Model and Lake Clarity Model
- Peer Review Comments are available for public viewing
- Sign up for email notification on announcements for the Lake Tahoe TMDL Program
Lake Tahoe Total Maximum Daily Load Report (November 2010 - minor adjustments made to October 2010 version consistent with Basin Plan Amendment adopted by Lahontan Water Board on November 16, 2010)
TMDL GIS Land-use Layer is available as a zip file for public distribution. This land-use layer was developed for Lake Tahoe TMDL modeling purposes.
Note: see either text or excel file LUCodeKey in the zip file to relate land-use grid codes to land-use names.
Outreach and Education