- State & Regional Water Boards' Map
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Kast Project (Former Kast Property Tank Farm)
- Public Notices
- UCLA Expert Panel Documents
- Cleanup and Abatement Order
- Records and Technical Reports
- Work Notice at 24628 Marbella Avenue (December 2015) | En Español
- Carousel Community Open House (November 21, 2015) | En Español
- Volunteers Needed for The Carousel Cleanup Outreach Committee (September 2015) | En Español
- Carousel Tract Cleanup Outreach Committee Interest From (Due October 9, 2015) | En Español
- Notification of Work - Property Topographical Surveys and Street Utility Marking (September 2015) (In Spanish, click here)
- Carousel Tract Community Open House | En Español
- Notification of Work - Geotechnical Investigation (July 2015)
- Summer 2015 Community Update | En Español
- Letter to Barclay Hollander Corporation from Ms. Deborah Smith (dated April 30, 2015)
- Revised Cleanup and Abatement Order No. R4-2011-0046 (dated April 30, 2015)
- Strikethrough version of Revised Cleanup and Abatement Order No. R4-2011-0046 (dated April 30, 2015)
- Extension of Comment Deadline (posted on 03/25/2015)
- Letter from Los Angeles Regional Water Board, Feb. 27, 2015 (posted on 03/03/2015)
- Transcript, Deposition of George Bach, Nov. 19, 2014 (R) (posted on 03/03/2015)
- Notification of Work - Surveying in Public Rights of Way and Aerial Photographic Survey, Carousel Tract and Surrounding Area (posted on 02/24/2015)
- You Are Invited to a Carousel Community Meeting (RSVP Only) | En Español (posted 10/23/2014)
- Carousel Tract (Former KAST Property Tank Farm) - June 2014 Update | En Español (posted on 06/09/2014)
- Notice of Opportunity for Additional Public Comment – Proposed Revised Draft Cleanup and Abatement Order No. RB4-2011-0046 (Spanish click here) (posted on 06/03/2014)
- Carousel Tract Bulletin - May 2014 (Spanish, click here) (posted on 05/05/2014)
- Notice of Work: Upcoming Environmental Noise Monitoring (March 27, 2014) | En Español
- Carousel Tract Information Bulletin – March 2014 (In Spanish, click here)
- Notice of Preparation of a Draft Environmental Impact Report for Former Kast Property Tank Farm Site Remediation Project (Comments Due by 5:00 PM on April 18, 2014)
- Notice of Opportunity for Public Comment - Proposed Revised Draft Cleanup and Abatement Order No. RB4-2011-0046 (In Spanish, click here)
- Community Open House – CEQA Process for Cleanup of the Carousel Tract Community (September 2013) – English Spanish (posted on 9/17/2013)
- Regional Water Board Directs Shell Oil Co. to Strengthen Carousel Tract Petroleum Cleanup Goals (posted on 8/21/2013)
- Carousel Subdivision Update – English Spanish (posted on 8/2/2013)
- Community Open House (June 10, 2013)
- Notice of Opportunity For Public Comment (Comments Due at 12:00 noon on June 24, 2013)
- Fact Sheet (May 2013) (In Spanish, click here)
- Notice of Opportunity For Public Comment (Comments Due at 12:00 noon on April 5, 2013) (In Spanish, click here)
- Completion of Excavation Pilot Testing Program (In Spanish, click here)
- Media Release - Los Angeles Regional Water Board Establishes Expert Panel to Review Carousel Neighborhood Cleanup dated August 29, 2012
- Expert Panel Interim Review of the Site-Specific Cleanup Goal Report and Human Health Screening Risk Evaluation dated July 24, 2013
- Comments from the Expert Panel on the Revised Site-Specific Cleanup Goal Report Submitted dated December 18, 2013
- Soil depth intervals used to calculate the Site Specific Cleanup Goals dated January 14, 2014
- Review of the HHRA, FS and RAP dated April 29, 2014
- Scope of Work - Expert Panel
- Transmittal Letter
- Remedial Design and Implementation Plan, Text, Tables, Figures 1 of 2.
- Remaining Figures 2 of 2.
- Appendices, A, C, D, E, F, G, and H.
- Appendix B, Health and Safety Plan, 1 of 2.
- Appendix B, Health and Safety Plan, 2 of 2.
- Appendices I, J, M, N, O, and P.
- Appendix K.
- Appendix L, 1 of 3.
- Appendix L, 2 of 3.
- Appendix L, 3 of 3.
- Letter to Dole and Shell
- Attachment: Draft Tentative Revised Order
- Enclosure: Memorandum to Deborah Smith from Samuel Unger dated December 8, 2014
Notice of Violation for Deficient Remedial Action Plan (April 30, 2014)
Remedial Action Plan (RAP) (March 10, 2014)
a. Transmittal Letter
b. Report and Tables 5-1 to 6-1
c. Figures 2-1 to 3-10
d. Figures 3-11 to 8-5
e. Apendices A-E
f. Appendices F-G
Human Health Risk Assessment Report (HHRA) (March 10, 2014)
a. Cover page
b. Draft Revised Cleanup and Abatement Order No. R4-2011-0046
c. Figures, Tables and Exhibits
Cleanup and Abatement Order No. R4-2011-0046 requiring Shell Oil Company to Cleanup and Abate Waste Discharged to Waters of the State Pursuant to California Water Code Section 13304 at the Former Kast Property Tank Farm, Carson, California
Available on the GeoTracker website Click Here