Division of Water Rights
Water Rights Programs
- NEW! Notice of Availability and Opportunity for Public Comment, Hearing, and Staff Workshops on Draft Staff Report in Support of Sacramento/Delta Updates to Bay-Delta Plan (September 28, 2023)
- October 5, 2023: Cooperative Webinar (SWRCB, CDFW, DWR) introducing Water Code 1242 & fish screen requirements.
- NEW! Updated Ownership, Contact Information Update and Supplemental Statement for Change Forms available now
- NEW! Notice of August 10, 2023 In-Person Public Listening Session on Senate Bill 88 Measurement and Reporting Regulation
- The location of the August 10, 2023 Public Listening Session has been changed to the Klamath Training Room. All attendees must register with building security in the CalEPA lobby.
- NEW! Notice of August 3, 2023 Virtual Public Listening Session on Senate Bill 88 Measurement and Reporting Regulation
- Release of Governor's Executive Orders N-7-23 and N-4-23 Tools and reporting forms for flood flow diversions before/after June 1st
- Release of Draft Scientific Basis Report Supplement in Support of Proposed Voluntary Agreements for the Sacramento/Delta Update to the Bay-Delta Water Quality Control Plan
- Two environmental consulting firms penalized for submitting inflated invoices to state's Underground Tank Cleanup Fund (11/07/2022)
- Notice of opportunity to respond to petitions for reconsideration of water quality certification for Merced River Hydroelectric Project and Merced Falls Hydroelectric Project (Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Project Nos. 2179 and 2467). - October 17, 2022
- State Water Board released a final water quality certification and final initial study/negative declaration for the Phoenix Hydroelectric Project. (August 25, 2022)
- More Announcements...