Welcome to the Water Boards' Tribal Affairs webpage
Topics of Interest
- Tribal Beneficial Uses
- Regional Water Board Updates on Tribal Beneficial Uses within Basin Plans
- Cannabis Cultivation
- Water Quality
- Water Rights & Water Quality Training for Tribes (2014) - Part 1 | Part 2
- Bioaccumulation Monitoring Program Realignment Effort
- Harmful Algal Blooms (HABs)
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) Fish Advisory Warnings
Calendar of Events
This calendar displays all Tribal Affairs public meetings, webinars, and workshops. Schedule of events is subject to change.
Search assistance for the Calendar of Events:
- To narrow the list of events, use the search box below. You may use both letters and numbers.
- To display the entire calendar, clear the search box.
- To sort the calendar based on a column, click the column heading you would like to sort by.
|Mon.-Thurs., Oct. 18-21, 2021||Tribal EPA Region 9 Annual Conference||Remote Participation Only||Tribal-Federal Event|
|Sat., Oct. 30, 2021||Deadline to participate in SWAMP environmental DNA sampling project||Various||State Event|