- State & Regional Water Boards
- Laws & Regulations
- Plans & Policies
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Regional Board Offices
- Sacramento Office
11020 Sun Center Drive, Suite 200
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670-6114
Phone: (916) 464-3291
Fax: (916) 464-4645
- Sacramento Location Map, 69 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Electronic Vehicle Charging Stations, 16 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Map and List of Local Accommodations, 90 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Map and List of Local Restaurants, 491 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Fresno Office
1685 "E" Street
Fresno, CA 93706-2007
Phone: (559) 445-5116 CalNet: 8-421-5116
Fax: (559) 445-5910
- Redding Office
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone: (530) 224-4845 CalNet: 8-441-4845
Fax: (530) 224-4857
- Map of Central Valley Region, boundaries and office jurisdictions, 81 KB, PDF (PDF info)
- Small Business/Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Advocate
Small Business/Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Advocate Provides vendors and contractors with information on business opportunities with the State Water Resources Control Board, as well as procurement and contracting official contacts. Assists small business with Prompt Payment Act issues.
- Small Business Assistance
Govt. Code Section 11148 requires that each agency that significantly regulates small business designate at least one individual to serve as the small business liaison with the role and responsibility of ombudsman.
- Get Help on a Specific Topic
General Information, Comments and Suggestions
We welcome your comments, suggestions, inquiries or complaints regarding our Web Site or the performance of our Agency.
- Send questions, comments and suggestions about the Central Valley Regional Water Board to email@example.com.
- Send questions, comments and suggestions about our Web site to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a Cal/EPA Customer Service Survey Form.