State Water Board - Office of Enforcement
- Who We Are
- Organizational Chart - Select "Office of Enforcement"
- Contact Us - (916) 341-5272
- Legal Reps for Regional Board Prosecution
The Office of Enforcement was created in mid-2006 to emphasize enforcement as a key component of the Water Boards’ water quality regulatory functions and statutory responsibilities.
- Policy & Reports
- 13385 Reports
- Annual Enforcement Reports
- Citizen Suits
- Mandatory Minimum Penalty
- U.S. EPA Framework Report
The Water Boards' Water Quality Enforcement Policy articulates enforcement expectations and priorities for the State and the nine Regional Water Boards. OE is responsible for updating the Water Quality Enforcement Policy and evaluating performance metrics for enforcement effectiveness. Annual SEP Report.