* * * NOTICE * * *This web site will be unavailable from 6 PM Friday, 4/8/16, until 6 AM Monday, 4/11/16, for annual maintenance and repairs at CalEPA.
It's likely that the maintenance will be completed earlier than 6 AM Monday so please check back over the weekend if desired.
Thank you for your patience.
Areas of Special Biological Significance (ASBS)
- GeoTracker - Regulated groundwater facilities and cleanups.
- GeoTracker (GAMA) (Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment) | Fact Sheet
Financial Assistance Programs
Impaired Water Bodies
- 2010 Integrated Report (Clean Water Act Section 303(d) List 305(b) Report) - Statewide
- Draft 2012 Integrated Report (Clean Water Act Section 303(d) List 305(b) Report - Statewide
My Water Quality Portals - From the Water Quality Monitoring Council
- My Water Quality Portals
Nitrate in Groundwater
Onsite Wastewater Treatment (Septic) Systems
Regional Water Quality Control Boards
Sanitary Sewer Overflows (SSO)
- SSO Incident Map
Map represents SSO reports for individual locations where sewage was discharged from a sanitary sewer system enrolled under the Statewide Sanitary Sewer Order.
- Private Lateral Sewage Discharge Incident Map
Map contains reports for individual locations where sewage was discharged from a Private Lateral Sewage Discharge (PLSD) event voluntarily reported in accordance with the Statewide Sanitary Sewer Order.
- Electronic Water Rights Information Management System (eWRIMS) Web Mapping Application
- Water Rights within the Legal Delta (Office of the Delta Watermaster)
Data Map Services
Map services for the spatial data provided by many of the map applications listed above are open and available for public developer use via our GIS server endpoint. Map services are generally provided in ESRI REST, OGC WMS and KML formats. For questions regarding the use of the map services, please contact GIS@waterboards.ca.gov.