- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Make a Payment
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Water Conservation Portal - What's New
- Notice of Public Workshop on January 18, 2017 | Webcast The State Water Board will hold a public workshop to receive input on extension and potential modification of the current Emergency Regulation for Statewide Urban Water Conservation. Public comments are due 12 noon January 12, 2017.
- Executive Order B-37-16 Sets forth actions to use water more wisely, eliminate water waste, strengthen local drought resilience, and improve agricultural water use efficiency and drought planning
- Small supplier annual drought reports due December 2016.
- Guidance for Small Water Supplier Conservation Reporting
- Reporting Tool Open for reporting December 1, 2016
- Low-Income Rate Assistance
- Self-Certification of Supply Reliability "Stress Test" Results
- Adopted drought emergency regulation and supporting documents
- Conservation reports (updated monthly)
- Report Water Waste at Savewater.ca.gov
Subscribe to our Water Conservation Regulations email list to receive notifications and the latest updates (see the "General Interests" section).