- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Make a Payment
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Water Conservation Portal - What's New
- Proposed emergency regulation, Notice of Emergency Rulemaking, Emergency Digest and fact sheets for May 18 Board Hearing
- Executive Order B-37-16 calls for additional actions and extension of restrictions in urban potable water use
- Notice of Public Workshop on Urban Water Conservation, April 20, 2016. Webcast.
- State Water Board Adopts Extends Emergency Water Conservation Regulation
- Small Water Suppliers Reporting Tool available. Reports are due December 15, 2015.
- Executive Order B-36-15 calls for additional actions and extension of restrictions in urban potable water use (pdf)
- Conservation reports (updated monthly)
- Assembly Bill 1 (Brown) prohibits cities and counties from fining Californians for having brown lawns
- $30 Million in Rebates to Help Replace Old Toilets and Turf
- Report Water Waste at Savewater.ca.gov
Subscribe to our Water Conservation Regulations email list to receive notifications and the latest updates (see the "General Interests" section).