- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Make a Payment
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
Water Conservation Portal - What's New
- Executive Order B-37-16 Sets forth actions to use water more wisely, eliminate water waste, strengthen local drought resilience, and improve agricultural water use efficiency and drought planning
- Low-Income Rate Assistance
- Public meetings on how to design a statewide low-income water rate assistance program: Oct 12, Oct 19, Oct 26, Nov 7, Nov 9 (en Español) To join the October 12th meeting remotely, click HERE
- Self-Certification of Supply Reliability "Stress Test" Results
- Adopted drought emergency regulation and supporting documents
- Notice of Public Workshop on Urban Water Conservation, April 20, 2016.
- State Water Board Adopts Extends Emergency Water Conservation Regulation
- Small Water Suppliers Reporting Tool available in December. Reports are due December 15, 2016.
- Conservation reports (updated monthly)
- Report Water Waste at Savewater.ca.gov
Subscribe to our Water Conservation Regulations email list to receive notifications and the latest updates (see the "General Interests" section).