- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Make a Payment
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
GAMA - Groundwater Ambient Monitoring and Assessment Program
- Fact Sheets
- Well Owners
The State Water Board and USGS have prepared fact sheets to help the public and other agencies understand the activities associated with the GAMA Program.
- Testing Your Private Domestic Well Fact Sheet - June 2016
- GeoTracker GAMA Fact Sheet - October 2015
- Groundwater Fact Sheet - February 2014
- GAMA Program Fact Sheet - June 2013
- GAMA Deep Aquifer Assessment Fact Sheet by USGS - January 2006
- GAMA Shallow Aquifer Assessment Fact Sheet by USGS - February 2013
- COC Information Sheets
Keep up-to-date on State Water Board GAMA activities. Subscribe to the "Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment (GAMA)" email list (in the "Water Quality" section).
Questions or Comments?
Email us at GAMA@waterboards.ca.gov or call (916) 341-5577
Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment Program
State Water Resources Control Board/Division of Water Quality
1001 I Street, 15th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Fax: (916) 341-5463